Saturday, May 8, 2010




Alrighty guys, I could really use some help here. This is shaping up to be one of the best illustrations I have done so far, and I don't want to jack it. The top pic is where I am at so far. The tone is much darker in the photo than in the piece. The second image is a photoshopped study of where I am taking it. I really need some advice here. Compositionally I think it is sound and I don't think the number of elements is overwhelming. What do you guys see? What is your reaction. Thanks for the extra eyes, minds and voices. G

1 comment:

  1. Personally, my eyes were drawn to the study over the current image -- or more specifically, to the off-white streamers trailing down the rocky path.

    However, my initial reaction was that I liked the minimalist properties of the original over the proposed finished version (although the crows flying in the background are a nice addition).

    ReplyDelete