Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sorry

Well, it has been 2 weeks now and that is no excuse. Since my last post I have been working. Seriously. I have really pulled back in to try and figure out why I paint and what I should paint. Throughout this I have kept up my blistering salvo of figure drawing. No rest for the ambitious. And what I have come up with is this:

Keep Painting.

That's it. If I slow down to logic it out or bemoan my lack of success, I won't accomplish anything. Even if I paint like crap for awhile, and I do, then at least I was painting. I am getting close to the summit's edge now, and the rest of the year will spiral out of control. As long as I have a foundation of pure determination, I think I will be able to maintain the momentum that IMC, Gencon and DragonCon will yield. So, for the rest of the year, I am setting my phasers to stun your pants off and pushing this puppy into "Shutupandpaint" mode. I will post these results no less than weekly...ish. In the meantime, for those that read this, please spread the word to friends and family. Post a comment. Show me that you are out there. My first audience is me, but I still wouldn;t mind a reaction from the crows; even if it is booing.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment